Are you looking to make extra cash this year? Lucky for you I discovered ZNZ (ZipNadaZiltch)! ZNZ is a great program that has been around since 2007 and has paid out over $6 MILLION to date.
Anyone who knows me or my site knows that I try to fully investigate any and all offers I post to make sure they are legit and not spammy. I did a ton of research on ZNZ and found that the company has been owned by the same LLC since 2007 and their the BBB rating is A-. So far I have had positive experiences with them.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up for ZNZ and complete 1 offer using this unique link.
- You MUST sign up for one offer for your referral link to track. If you don’t then you will not get paid. There are a few FREE offers that I highly recommend. I did the Equifax offer because I knew the company well (it’s one of the three credit bureaus), it was free to do, I wanted to check my credit report and score anyway, and I could easily cancel (as a reminder – SET AN ALARM for a couple of days before your trial offer ends to decide whether you want to keep it or not). As a note – you will need a valid credit or debit for any of the offers, but you are not charged during any free trials.
- Once you’ve done your 1 offer, you then take your referral link and get others to sign up and do 1 offer. This is where you start to earn. You can choose to earn cash per referral or to save up for another great prize -
- Cash – $20.00 PER referral that completes ONE offer like you did!
- iPad – 21 referrals that complete one offer
- iPhone 4G – 27 referrals that complete one offer
Here’s a screenshot of my friend over at Adventures in Coupons with her payout from yesterday:
She told me it was a phone bill payment – so easy! You can grab referrals by posting your link in several places (just remember not to spam!)
- Your blog
- Your Facebook page
- Various online forums that allow it
- Email your friends and start a referral chain
Click HERE to sign up and get earning!
*don’t forget to do your one offer and to confirm your email. If you get a referral before you’ve completed your offer, it will NOT count and you will not be paid.